Garden by the Bay
Gardens by the Bay is a nature park spanning 101 hectares of reclaimed land in the Central Region of Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden (in Marina South, Bay East Garden (in Marina East) and Bay Central Garden (in Downtown Core and Kallang).
The largest of the gardens is Bay South Garden at 54 hectares.
- Bay South Garden
- Bay Central Garden
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Opening Hours: 9:00am - 9:00pm (Last redemption time: 8:00pm)
- Children from the age of 13 pay the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 3-12 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 0-2 are free of charge
- Visit gardensbythebay.com.sg before visiting for a schedule of the conservatories
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission to the two cooled conservatories: Flower Dome and Cloud Forest
- OCBC Skyway ticket
- Admission to the Supertree Grove (excluding OCBC Skyway bridge which connects the Supertrees) is free, as is admission to the regular garden areas
- Our favourite time to visit the Gardens is in the late afternoon when it's a little cooler, ending with the nightly Garden Rhapsody lights and music show at Supertree Grove (7:45 pm and 8:45 pm)
- Headset rental is available at the Visitor's Information Centre in English, Mandarin and Japanese (SGD4 each, 9:00 am-9:00 pm daily)
- If you intend to re-enter within the same day, please remember to get a re-entry stamp on your way out
- Tickets are valid for 30 days from selected date