Captain Explorer DUKW Tour
Welcome on board and start a fantastic journey with our “Vietnam War” cruise version. It will transfer you on land before splashing down into the waters of Marina Bay. On the land adventure, you will have a chance to discover the city with main landmarks such as Padang, City Hall, War Memorial or the Esplanade.
Then it’s time for splashing into the water for a splendid view of Singapore River, Merlion or Marina Bay Sands.
- Singapore River
- Discover the cities main landmarks
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) 8:30am / 9:30am / 10:30am / 2:30pm / 3:30pm / 4:30pm / 5:30pm / 6:30 pm
- Available Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays 9:30am / 10:30am / 11:30am / 1:30pm / 2:30pm / 3:30pm / 4:30 pm / 5:30 pm
- Children from the age of 13 pay the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 3-12 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 0-2 are free of charge
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- One hour fully guided tour
- Other services not mentioned
- Tour starts at Marina Square then Marina Bay, Marina Barrage, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens on the Bay, Bay South, Singapore River, Merlion, Helix Bridge, Floating Stadium, Marina Bay Financial Centre. Tour ends at Singapore Flyer or Marina Square
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher will need to present a valid ID or travel document upon redemption
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified