Guided Porto Walking Tour
Visit the city's historic centre with its world heritage and monuments of Porto.
Elected Best European Destination 2014 by the European citizens, Porto, is history, architecture, culture, gastronomy, trade, encounters, and discoveries all rolled into one beautiful location!
Porto is famous for the Port wine cellars that line its riverbanks, but this coastal city was once crucial to Portugal’s growth.
Expeditions, historical buildings and the development of the Portuguese navy are just some of the stories you will learn from your guided Porto walking tour!
- São Bento Train Station
- Torre dos Clérigos.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Guided walking tour
- Entrances other than mentioned.
- Drinks and meals not specified.
- Travel insurance.
- Telephone and personal expenses.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- You should bring with you a camera, comfortable walking shoes and a small bottle of water. When it’s really hot out, we recommend an application of sunscreen on exposed parts of the body and a pair of sunglasses. During the cooler seasons, it’s important to wear and an extra layer of clothing.