Private Tour, One-day in South Bank of Tagus River; Lisboa-Almada-Caparica
We have created this one-day for visitors who want to see more than just the city. We offer a complete and high-quality service on tours which take in the beauty of nature, wonderful beaches, a typical village, an old tidal mill, a naval museum and other points of interest in the South Bank.
With us, you will be crossing the Tagus River by the 25 of April Bridge, and see Lisbon from the great statue of the King Christ. Visit “The D. Fernando II and Glória” Frigate, is the last ship exclusively sailing the Portuguese Navy and the last "Nau" of the "Career of India". It was also the last large ship to be built in the royal shipyard of Daman (State of India) where it was launched into the water in 1843.
After we will visit an old tidal mill, still functional, a museum of traditional Tagus boats, in miniature and you can have lunch in a restaurant boat, places outside the tourist circuit. And even more, we will cross a National Park near the ocean, and visit some beautiful beaches, even the doors of Lisbon.
The tours are about 120 km in length and last around 8 hours. We pick-up and drop-off at your hotel.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe pick-up you at your hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Private guide
- Transportation in a confortable SUV
- Personal accident insurance
- Entrance in the old tidal mill
- Entrance in the naval museum
- Entrance in the Frigate D. Fernando II e Gloria
- Entrance in the great statue of the king Christ
- Personal expenses
- wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bring your camera