Private Passenger Motorcycle Tour - Lisbon - Cascais - Sintra
Enjoy one-day motorcycle tour as a passenger at the motorcycle of the guide, to visit the beautiful Northwest Lisbon region.
We will visit the beautiful Cascais city, cross all over the Sintra Mountain Nacional Park, visit Old Sintra and the most western point of Europe, Roca Cape, and Azenhas do Mar a unique, small village on a cliff over the ocean.
The Lisbon climate region is highly suited to motorcycle rides in which you can enjoy the beauty of nature; the breath-taking countryside landscapes, views over the Atlantic, beautiful beaches, green fields and typical Portuguese villages, all the while feeling the wind in your face and the sun brightening the route along the spectacular roads we will take.
The tours are about 130km in length and last around 8 hours. We start and end in the center of Lisbon.
The tour begins 8:30 a.m. at the meeting point in the center of Lisbon.
- Visit Roca Cape, the most western point of Europe.
- Visit Old Sintra.
- Cross Sintra Mountain.
- Visit to Cascais City.
- Tour along beautiful Coast roads.
- Enjoy wonderful views
- Visit beautiful beaches
- Visit to Azenhas do Mar, a village on a cliff over the ocean.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Maximum of 1 person per booking
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Personal accident insurance
- All taxes
- Private guide
- Personal expenses
We start in the center of Lisbon at the meeting point.
The tour ends, in the center of Lisbon, at the meeting point.
- We recommend using a good windbreaker