Private Moto Tour, Lisbon - Sesimbra - Arrábida
Private Moto Tour, Lisbon - Sesimbra - Arrábida. One-Day Riding as a Passenger on the Motorcycle of the guide in South Lisbon Region
We offer a complete and high-quality service, on tours which take in the beauty of nature, historical locations, typical villages and other points of interest in the Lisbon region.
We have created one-day moto tour for visitors who want to see more than just the city, and for who like ride in moto.
With us, you will see Lisbon from the great statue of the king Christ, the old sanctuary of Cape Espichel, the Arrábida mountain Nacional Park, the beautiful Sesimbra and Setúbal cities, lunch in one of the beautiful beaches in Arrábida, visit Palmela and Sesimbra old Castles and finish the day visit an old winery and tasting a nice Portuguese Wine.
Striking out from Lisbon, we take you along some of the prettiest routes to introduce you to most interesting and beautiful parts of the region; enchanting beaches, mountain ranges, snug little villages, taking in beautiful views over the Atlantic and the countryside that surrounds our nation's capital.
The tours are about 180km in length and last around 8 hours. We start and end in the centre of Lisbon and leaving at 08:30.
- Ride on beautiful roads, in a nice motorcycle.
- Visit wonderful Small beachs.
- Visit a old winery, in Palmela and Tasting a nice wines
- Visit Castles with nice view over the ocean
- Visit Setubal city
- Lunch in a restaurante right by the sea, in a beautiful Arrábida beach
- Cross all over the Arrábida Mountain National Park
- Visit Sesimbra Village
- Visit Espichel Cape, and it Old Santuary
- Visit Albufeira Lagoon, near the Ocean
- Enjoy the view over Lisbon from Tagus River South Bank
- Crossing the Tagus River by the 25 of April Bridge
- Visit the great statue of the king Christ
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Entrance fees to sites visited
- Personal accident insurance
- Private guide
- Personal Expenses
We start the Tour at the meeting point in the center of Lisbon.
The tour ends, in the center of Lisbon, at the meeting point.
- We recommend the use of a good windbreaker.