Private Guided Motorcycle Tour Lisbon - Sesimbra - Arrábida
We offer a complete and high-quality service on tours which take in the beauty of nature, historical locations, typical villages and other points of interest in the Lisbon region. This tour is a one-day private motorcycle tour in the South Lisbon Region.
We have created one-day moto tour for visitors who want to see more than just the city and who like to ride on motorcycle.
Striking out from Lisbon, we take you along some of the prettiest routes to introduce you to the most interesting and beautiful parts of the region; enchanting beaches, mountain ranges, snug little villages, taking in beautiful views over the Atlantic and the countryside that surrounds our nation's capital.
With us, you will see Lisbon from the great statue of the king Christ, the old sanctuary of Cape Espichel, the National Park of Arrábida mountain, the beautiful Sesimbra and Setúbal cities, lunch in one of the beautiful beaches in Arrábida, visit Palmela and Sesimbra old Castles.
We finish the day with a visit to an old winery and tasting a nice Portuguese Wine.
The tours are about 180km in length and last around 8 hours. We start 08.30 at the meeting point in the center of Lisbon.
1st person driving, 2nd person as a passenger.
- Visit and Tasting a nice wines, in a old winnery, in Palmela.
- Enjoy the view over the ocean, from Arrábida Mountain.
- Visit Setubal city
- Visit Sesimbra Village, a Fisherman village.
- Visit Espichel Cape, and it Old santuary.
- Visit Castles with nice view over the ocean.
- Visit wonderful Small beachs.
- Enjoy the view over Lisbon from Tejo River South Bank.
- Cross all over the Arrábida Mountain National Park.
- Lunch in a restaurant, right by the sea, in Arrábida beach
- Visit Albufeira Lagoon, near the Ocean.
- Visit the great statue of the king Christ
- Ride on beautiful roads, in a nice motorcycle.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Maximum of 2 people per booking
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Wines Tasting
- Old winery visit.
- Entrance fees to places visited.
- Personal accident insurance
- Guide in Moto.
- Entrance in the great statue of the king Christ.
- Personal expenses
We leave Lisbon crossing the 25 of April Bridge, to the South Bank Tejo River.
The tour ends, in the center of Lisbon, at the meeting point.
- It is recommended to wear/bring a good windbreaker