Energetic Private 4x4 Day Tour From Sintra and Cascais
This tour starts at 9:00 and it lasts about 8 hours. A friendly private tour in a 4x4 vehicle with a capacity for 6 guests. We will go through some off-road paths to get some views over the ocean and nature that not everyone knows.
We will visit some of the most beautiful palaces of Sintra, feel the natural charms of Sintra village. Experience the Roca Cape, the most western point of Continental Europe. Enjoy some local pastries in the town.
We will see the best of Sintra possible on a day tour. We can adapt the tour according to your tastes, so we can suggest and show you the best that Sintra has to offer.
- Boca do Inferno (Hell's Mouth).
- Visit the Pena Palace.
- View of the National Palace of Sintra and Quinta of Regaleira.
- Take a look around Sintra's historic center.
- Enjoy the thrill of driving on some off road paths.
- Take a trip to Pena Palace, a monument of faith.
- See Roca Cape, the most eastern point of continental Europe.
- Try some local pastries.
- Magnificent views of the ocean and breathtaking beaches.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Portuguese
- Pick-up serviceHotel, Hostel or Apartment pick up and drop off in Lisbon city area, Sintra, Cascais and Oeiras area Lisbon South Bank in Almada and Costa Caparica area.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Accident and liability insurance.
- Wi-Fi on board.
- Transport by 4x4 vehicle.
- Local Sintra Expert Driver.
- Hotel, Hostel or apartment pickup and drop-off in the indicated areas.
- Food and Drinks not mentioned.
Activities included in our tour
- Bring sunscreen because we usually have a lot of sun.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
- Bring good humor to make the most of this tour with us.