Braga Small Group Food Tour
Food plays an important role in day-to-day life in Braga and the city is renowned for its many snack bars, pastry shop and restaurants. If you enjoy your food, there are few better places to visit in the country.
At each tasting location, you will taste an important element of the cuisine of Braga and the North of Portugal. You will also learn about the families and the history behind each of the restaurants, cafes, and speciality food shops that you visit.
In between tasting locations you will hear about the history, architecture, and culture while you walk the streets of this beautiful city.
Try foods including; three Portuguese Slices of cheese with red wine. Gizzard, Bifana (the Portuguese sandwich based on pork meat) with White Wine – Vinho Verde. Olives or lupins with White Wine – Vinho Verde. Tíbias e Fidalguinhos (cake & cookies) and coffee or tea.
- Get together with people from around the world.
- Scheduled food tours on foot specially designed for small groups.
- Meeting local people.
- Explore the cultural sights of the city on foot accompanied by an expert guide;
- 3-hour walking food tour of the vibrant Portuguese city.
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guide during all Braga Food Tours.
- Olives or lupins with White Wine – Vinho Verde.
- Gizzard, Bifana (the Portuguese sandwich based on pork meat) with White Wine – Vinho Verde.
- Three Portuguese Slices of cheese with Port Wine
- Tíbias and Fidalguinhos (cake & cookies). Coffee or tea.
- Telephone and personal expenses
- Entrances other than mentioned
- Drinks and meals not specified
- Travel insurance
- Traditional Portuguese food is not suitable for vegans/vegetarians.
- You should bring with you a camera, comfortable walking shoes and a small bottle of water. When it’s really hot out, we recommend an application of sunscreen on exposed parts of the body and a pair of sunglasses. During the cooler seasons, it’s important to wear and an extra layer of clothing. Don’t forget your footwear for this tour