Braga City Tour
Braga is the oldest Portuguese city and one of the oldest Christian cities in the world, founded in Roman times as Bracara Augusta, has over 2000 years of history as a city.
Located in northern Portugal, Braga also offers opportunities for recreation and culture unique in the country, with its nightlife, cinemas, theatre, exhibitions, museums and art galleries.
It is a city full of culture and traditions, where history and religion live side by side with the technology industry and university life. In 2012, it was the European Youth Capital.
- Visit Santa Barbara Garden
- Visit the Bom Jesus do Monte Shrine. Local magnificent, combining the work of Nature and Man. The Bom Jesus do Monte Shrine is located on top of Mount Espinho, surrounded by a splendid forest.
- Visit the Cathedral of Braga.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese
- Duration: 3 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Portuguese
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guide throughout the tour.
- Cathedral entrance ticket;
- Transfers to Bom Jesus do Monte Shrine (by car);
- Telephone and personal expenses.
- Entrances other than mentioned;
- Drinks and meals not specified;
- Travel insurance;
- In the summer months, we ask customers to wear sunscreen and bring water with them. During the cooler seasons, it’s important to wear and an extra layer of clothing.
- We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour.