Spoting the Beauty of the Island
In the morning, we will meet you at where you are staying and head on to start the tour.
As we get to know each other, the guide will determine the best route to take, so that the spots we visit are to your liking! We mainly focus on the outside of the island, the villages, the aquatic volcanos, the banana plantations, the panoramic views, but we seldom go to the inside, for example, to visit the inside of the volcano (if open at said day).
By lunchtime, we stop at a traditional restaurant, for a traditional meal. Usually, it revolves around Alcatra, a meat stew, however, if you don't eat meat, reach out to us and we shall arrange an adequate menu!
By the afternoon, we go as we feel, we may visit the top of a mountain, a lake, cheese factory, whatever the weather allows us since here, we usually have 4 seasons in 1 day!
- Algar do Carvão (if it is open)
- Praia da Vitória
- Serra do Cume
- Vila de São Sebastião
- Ilhéu das Cabras
- Angra do Heroísmo
- Monte Brasil
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Pick-up serviceIn Angra do Heroísmo, wherever you are staying. If you are very far from the city center, there may be an extra fee.
- Disability ServicesWe have a wheelchair adapted van if needed. The charge for the tour is, however, different.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Small Gastronomic Souvenir
- Pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable and suitable footwear during this tour. Also, don't forget a bikini for swimming in the summer months and in the winter, please bring a jacket.