Schindler Factory Skip the Line Ticket
Book this skip-the-line entrance ticket to Oskar Schindler's Factory to gain a better understanding of Krakow's history under the Nazi occupation and all its victims of war terror. Learn how the history of World War II intersects with everyday life, and the personal dramas of individual people overlap with the tragedy which affected the whole world.
Meet your local guide in front of the entrance and then move inside the museum. Inside, listen to the personal stories of Krakow inhabitants living under the occupation of Nazi Germany for nearly 6 years and get to know more about a person who saved over 1000 lives while visiting his personal office with the symbolic "Survivor's Ark".
The original Enamel Factory also known as Oskar Schindler's Deutsche Emailwarenfabrik (DEF) dates back to 1937 when it has been established. Later, Nazi Germany invaded Poland on the 1st of September 1939, and it is believed that Oskar Schindler, a Sudeten German who was a member of the NSDAP and an agent of the Abwehr, arrived in Kraków on 6th of September when German troops entered Kraków.
- The offer involves the sale of tickets to the Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory.
- Entry with a purchased ticket takes place without waiting in a queue.
- Tours are conducted individually. The offer does not include the guiding service.
- • Hear personal stories about life in Krakow under Nazi occupation
- • Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler
- • Skip the ticket line to one of the most important museums in Krakow
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: everyday
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Visiting hours: Year-round at 11:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. Every Monday at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- • Skip the line to enter the museum
- • Entrance ticket to Schindler's Factory
- • Food and drinks
- • Guide
• Sightseeing of the Schindler\'s Factory Museum is not recommended for children aged 13 and under
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1