Auschwitz - Birkenau Tour with Hotel Pick Up from Krakow
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 7 hours
During this tour you have chance to experience and understand horrors of the second world war and the German occupation of Poland. You will see the former concentration camp, its barracks, gas chambers and chimneys. Exhibitions and photos around the camp depict many stories of the prisoners. We will pick you up from your accommodation and after around 1,5 hour drive you will be on place. Once in the museum, you will spend time with a professional English guide, who takes you through the historical journey of this tragic place. Sightseeing is divided into two parts: Auschwitz I and Aushwitz II - Birkenau. You will have an opportunity for a break between these two camp visits. You may buy something to eat at this point, but we always recommend to bring food with you. Transportation between camps is provided with the same vehicle. Once you have completed the sightseeing in second camp, you will be returned directly to Krakow. The whole tour takes about 7 hours, including transportation time.
- See original buildings that bring the terrible past back to life
- Learn the history of the Holocaust at the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp
- Explore the dark days of Nazi rule during World War II
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Duration: 7 hours
- People with disabilities may find it hard to move around. Please contact us before booking, to ask about possibility of using a wheelchair
- Photography inside buildings is allowed, but it is not permitted to use flash
- Maximum size of baggage permitted in the museum is 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters
- The local supplier will contact you by email or phone on the day before tour to confirm your pick-up details (depending on the location of your accommodation)
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your accomodation in Krakow
- Disability ServicesThere is possibility to rent a wheelchair with advance request
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
We will pick you up from your accomodation in Krakow. Please provide full address during booking process.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Please remember about appropriate outfit: shoulders and knees should be covered. Museum is a Memorial Site
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or any other substance are prohibited from entering the museum
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.