Experience Lima on an Exciting Half Day Cultural Tour
9 am Pick up from any hotel in Miraflores or San Isidro.
Observe a Precolombina site, Huaca Pucllana.
Arrival into the Historic Centre via Arequipa Avenue observing the elegance of the beginning of the Republican times.
Visit the Museum of the Peruvian Gastronomy.
Visit the Santo Domingo Convent with the possibility to climb its tower to observe Lima.
Observe the Change of Guards.
12.30pm Drop off at any hotel in Miraflores or San Isidro.
- Guided by English speaking guide
- All Entrance fees included
- Bottled Water Included
- Small Group Tour (average 4 participants, maximum 10 particpants)
- Experience the wonderful attractions of Lima
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceWe pick up guests from any hotel in Miraflores or San Isidro.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair is accesible.
- Easy CancellationThere is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- bottled water
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Tips / Gratuities
- On Monday the Museum of Peruvian Gastronomy is closed and we replace it for Casa Osambela, a colonial house.
- Wear comfortable footwear
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.