Full Day Rainbow Mountain Trek from Cusco
We’ll begin this trek bright and early with 4.30am pick-up from your hotel.
We will travel roughly 2.5 hours along a paved road to the community of Pitumarca before turning onto a dirt road for another 45 minutes until we reach its end and our beginning.
After stretching our legs for a bit and having a light breakfast, we will start our hike towards Rainbow Mountain.
The first half of our walk is a 9km, roughly 3-hour, ascent to an elevation of 5,029m (16,500ft). This section will vary from moderate to very difficult.
Once we arrive, we will be treated to unparalleled views and a huge sense of accomplishment. We will stay long enough to truly savour it and take some photos before descending to lower altitudes and warmer climes.
On the way back, we will take a bit more time to see the glacial lagoons, where we will stop for lunch and to take in the wide-open landscapes of the area before returning to our starting point.
Our driver will be waiting to take us back to Cusco, arriving between 5.00pm and 6.00pm.
- It will be a Unique Experience
- You Can Also Observe the Second Nevado Mas Alto De Peru
- Connect with Nature
- The Colors of the Mountain Are Impressive.
- Visit the Famous Humantay Mountain.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Skip the Line
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up service4.30am pick-up from your hotel.
- Disability ServicesNO
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Driver and Guide
- Comfortable and air-conditioned Transport
- Light breakfast and lunch
- Pick up and Drop off from your hotel in Cusco
- Food and Drink not stated in Inclusions
- Comfortable clothes for traveling and walking
- Good trekking shoes is highly recommended