Private Tour or Transfer to Queenstown from Christchurch
Meet and greet at your accommodation in Christchurch or at the international airport of Christchurch.
Travel in an SUV 4WD with commentary from your driver/guide.
First stop is Geraldine and the Tin Shed for some merino-possum clothing and accessories then onward to Lake Tekapo for a quick cup of coffee/tea and a short walk to look at the picturesque turquoise lake and the Church of Good Shepard.
Continue travelling to Lake Pukaki and Peter's Lookout with the reflection of Mt Cook(Aoraki).
A short drive from here to actually reach the small village at the base of Mt Cook.
Shortstop for some lunch then we head towards Omarama and Cromwell where we taste the seasonal fruit.
From Cromwell, if you have chosen Queenstown you will be driving on the Lindis Pass and coasting the Kawarau Gorge with its old mining relics visible from the road. At only 19 kilometres from your destination, we head through Arrowtown (old mining town where the first Chinese settlers came in search of fortune).
By choosing Wanaka from Cromwell you will coast Lake Dunstan then head inland westward and pass Puzzling World an attraction that will play with your eyes and mind(entry not included).
Your driver guide will bid you farewell at your accommodation .
- Excellent commentary throughout the journey
- There is the opportunity to add on activities
- Travel at your pace
- Photographic stops at stunning areas along the way
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceAny centrally located accommodation in Christchurch or airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Transfer to and from accommodation
- Bottled water
- Private vehicle
- Meals and accommodation
- If cancelled due to adverse weather you will be given the option of a full refund or an alternative date
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.