Private Escape Room Amsterdam
Ready to put on your thinking cap? We have a phenomenal Amsterdam Escape Room Activity.
Conveniently located inside Amsterdam City Centre, our escape rooms are wild fun! The former owners were a strange team of mad scientists and a medieval wizard! They’ve left their secrets locked up in a series of puzzling escape rooms – can you unravel them?
As soon as you enter the room, you’re on the clock. You’ll have one hour to figure out your escape! Try to figure out the clues the former owner of the house left behind. Decipher cryptic puzzles and mysterious clues while you attempt to escape the rooms! In the medieval room, you will face a series of challenges left behind by the wizard who designed the room.
A knight must be clever as well as strong – have you got what it takes? In the Jungle room, a team of scientists has left a bomb! As you enter you trigger the arming mechanism – you won’t have long to figure out how to get out. Don’t get distracted – time is running out!
IDEAL FOR ANY GROUP!
The escape room is a perfect activity for team building or groups that are willing to work together to achieve a goal. For holiday groups this is a great way to make a change from the routine holiday activities. This is a particularly excellent activity for corporate and business groups.
Escape rooms are a fantastic way to develop teamwork and communication skills in a fun setting. Put your employees to the test in one of our This type of activity lets you act as a puts your attention and intuition to the test.
- The perfect activity for team building
- Can you unravel the secrets left behind?
- Your time is precious, figure out the clues and your escape!
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Available daily on request
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior to the issue of the invoice email; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination. Tickets for museums and other attractions/activities are non-refundable after purchase. Please ask your booking agent before booking an event if this is the case.
- Instant Confirmation
- 1-hour game
- Puzzles and riddles
- Team Work
- Central Location
- Personal expenses
- Transport to and from the meeting
- Themes: Professor X & Madam X
- Where an activity cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond Kennedy’s control, such as adverse weather, closure of licensed premises or where an activity supplier has ceased to trade and a suitable alternative cannot be offered, a full refund for that activity will be provided.