Amsterdam Highland Games
This activity is ideal for a group of all kinds, from holiday parties to corporate event team building.
The Highland games are a series of event that is held during the spring and summer in Scotland, a celebration of Scottish and Celtic cultures through displays of physical strength and martial prowess. These events have now spread all across the globe, allowing people from all across the world to enjoy the spirit of the games!
This is a great way to encourage competitiveness and team building. We’ll have you “kilt up” for a series of challenging Amsterdam Highland Games that will test your Highland spirit. The Highlander games are a test of strength, speed, flexibility and team spirit. The variety of the games; from Putting the Stone to Archery Tag, you will find an event to show off your strengths.
Compete against your friends to find out who is a real Highlander!
- A great way to encourage competitiveness and team building.
- A variety of the games
- The Highlander games are a test of strength, speed, flexibility and team spirit.
- A Highland Games session
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available daily on request
- A minimum of 8 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThe following charges will apply where you either cancel or are deemed to have cancelled the travel arrangements: (a) no charge will arise where cancellation occurs prior or 24 hours after issuing the confirmation invoice; (b) once the invoice email has been issued, the cancellation will render you liable to a charge of 25% of the total cost of the travel arrangement cancelled. This will increase to 100% if cancellation occurs either within 7 days of your scheduled arrival or anytime following your arrival at your holiday destination.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 7 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tug of War
- Archery Tag
- Putting the Stone
- Four Lap Run
- High Jump
- Kilts (must be returned after the games)
- All equipment needed
- 1 drink per person (water)
- Outdoor location
- You must bring your voucher and any other relevant documentation to your departure point.
- We advise booking this activity at least 1 week in advance to ensure availability – later bookings are possible, but are subject to availability.
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change when necessitated by circumstance.