Annapurna Base Camp & Circuit Trek, Manaslu, Dolpo,Tsum Valley Trek & Nepal Peak Climbing
“To live is to travel”. And what could be the best way to explore the alluring wilderness of God’s handcraft rather than to trek. Obviously, trekking is the best way of exploring the undisclosed mystery that lies concealed in the heart of nature.
Within the available trekking routes Nepal offers, Annapurna Base Camp trek is the ultimate all in one package for anyone as it presents you with the enthralling beauty of the snow-capped mountain vistas, gushing waterfalls, blossoming forests, gigantic cliffs and the heart-warming hospitality of the native people residing in the festooned villages of mother-nature’s handicraft.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek’s trail runs along the heart of nature ensuring you the enthralling panorama of the alluring mountain-vistas, sub-tropical paddocks, sanctified destinations, embryonic alpines, and the mind-boggling adorned villages in each and every turn you pass through. If trekking trails in Nepal would ever be ranked, Annapurna Base Camp Trek will always stay top on that list.
- Annapurna base camp trek tough one to miss out, ABC is the clear holy element of this hike. At 4,130 meter, hikers are enclosed on four sides by exceptional snow covered summits, for example, the mighty Annapurna & its sisters Annapurna Fang, Annapurna II
- Jhinu Hot Springs: A leisurely trip to hot springs in Jhinu Danda works like magic on your exhausted legs & well deserved stop on your comeback trip from the base camp. Jhinu itself is a pleasant small settlement, positioned on the summit of a ridge along
- Annapurna Apple Pie: Many people would argue that ABC trek is as much a culinary experience as it’s a natural one. Throughout the trail you will come across friendly teahouses catering steaming dal & baht (typical Nepali meals of lentil soup and rice)
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick Up from Airport provided
- Easy CancellationThere is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 1 Hour Spa service in Pokhara after your trek finished
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali restaurant
- First aid kit
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- Round Transport ( Kathmandu to Trekking starting point to Kathmandu )
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System )
- Trekking permit of National park,
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks (if required)
- Three star level hotel in Kathmandu Tea house accommodation during the trek
- Breakfast, accommodation during the trekking
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (Two participant=1 porter =Maximum 25 kg of luggage )
- Airport pick-up and drop off service,
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (with out itinerary )
- 10% Tips for Guid and 5% Tips for Porter from the package
- Travel insurance for traveler
- During the trekking single suplimentary is USD 250
- Single suplimenty (perperson for accommodation USD 80) Per night
- Lunch, Dinner,Drinks, beverages, hot shower, extra accommodation in kathmandu
- Personal expenses
Upon your arrival time, a representative from Nepal Trekking Routes will reach Kathmandu International Airport [TIA] to welcome and receive you. You will then be escorted to your hotel where you can refresh and relax and in the evening a welcome dinner program will be organized at a Nepali restaurant. Overnight in Kathmandu
After enjoying morning breakfast, you will be picked by your guide from the hotel and take around Kathmandu for sightseeing. You will visit world heritage monuments such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambunat and Bouddhanath. In the evening, our trekking guide will conduct a briefing about the trekking program before dinner. Overnight at Kathmandu.
You will take a 30 min flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara. The flight will be short and scenic. Or alternatively you can drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara which takes about 6 hours. Overnight in Pokhara.
Your trekking starts from today. After breakfast, you will drive to Naya Pul, the starting point of your trek. The trek quickly enters a village trail following Modi Khola. A 2 hour trek will reach you to the small town of Birethanti. Enroute you will pass through Sudami before reaching Tikhe Dhunga. Overnight in Tikhe Dhunga.
Continue your trek ahead through rhododendron and oak forests. You will be crossing through numerous streams to reach Nangethanti where you will have lunch. From here it is another 2 hours walk to Ghorepani. Overnight in Ghorepani.
The trek to Poon Hill is perhaps the most popular part of this trek. Poonhill at 3210m is the most popular viewpoint to watch Annapurna, Fishtail and Dhaualigir peaks. It will take around 1.5 hrs to be atop the Poonhill from Ghorepani. Return to to Ghorepani and have a sumptuous breakfast before heading towards to Tadapani via Banthanti. Overnight in Tadapani.
The trail from Tadapani to Chhomrong goes back and forth along Modi Khola. By the time you arrive in Chhomrong you will fairly be in cusp of Himal Chuli peak. Overnight in Chhomrong.
There is a forest of pine and rhododendron you have to pass after you cross Chhomrong Khola. You will trek past villages of Sinuwa, Kuldi Ghar and Bamboo. It will not be long before you are in Doban (2540m). Overnight in Doban.
As you go deeper into the Annapurna region, you are likely to find many wildlife in the forests along with amazing views of Himalayan peaks. Today you will get the first taste of Mt. Macchapuchre or Fishtail mountain. On the way you can explore Hinko cave, a natural cave hanging on to a cliff. Overnight in Durali.
The challenge of trekking through moraines and boulders remain in this ection of the trail. AS you approach the Machhapuchhare Base Camp you will enter the Annapurna Sanctuary. From here it is another 45 minutes walk to reach the Annapurna Base Camp. The base camp offers a surrounding views of tallest Himalayan peaks of Annapurna.
Today we follow our way back to Sinuwa, it’s more easy as we descend the most part of our route (5 hrs).
The trail through Sinuwa to Ghandruk goes downhill and then uphill to Kimrong and then to Deurali. The short distance from Deurali to Ghandruk is complemented by superb views of Himalayam ranges in the horizon. Ghandruk is a popular Gurung village which also has a Gurung Museum. Overnight in Ghandruk.
As well as there is another option to go through the Jhinudanda which is famous for hot spring. when you will reach at Chhomrong just bottom to the chhomrong you can see the Jhinudanda . Alternatively you can visit Jhinudanda and overnight at there
You will again be retracing your steps to Nayapul via Birethanti. You will be drive to Pokhara from Birethanti. Overnight in pokhara
Enjoy a scenic highway drive back to Kathmandu which takes about 6 hours.
Depending on the time of your departure, our representative will accompany you to Tribhuvan International Airport.
- The length of this tour is optional from 6 to 15 days
- Ideally have hiking boots for treks and sneakers for camps
- Pack the appropriate clothing for the different treks
- Please keep your travel company email, contact number and Company name
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.