Private Everest Base Camp trek & Tour
- World famous khumbu glacier Italian reaserch center are in this trek
- Namche and Tyangboche Monastries are the majour attraction for this trek
- The hiking to the Kala Pattar-the perfect view point of Everest, Tengboche monastery are other remarkable features of this route.
- Mt Everest base camp treks is journey for world tallest mountain.
- Duration: 12 to 18 days;
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Hotel Maryangdi or equal level hotel in Kathmandu (BB) plan.(Two Nights)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel Insurance Company.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali restaurant
- First aid kit
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Trekking permit of National park
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks (if required)
- Lunch, Dinner,Breakfast & accommodation during the trekking
- Round trip flight fare for Kathmandu-Lukla -Kathmandu
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter(Two participant 1 porter, Porter carry 25 Kg )
- Airport pick-up and drop off service
- Snacks and drinks not mentioned in Inclusions
- Extra meals and hotel accommodation in Kathmandu other than mentioned in Intinerary
- Tips for guide and porter
- Travel Insurance
- Single supplementary for trekking is US$100.00
- Single supplementary (pp accommodation US$50.00) per night
- Drinks, Hot Shower, extra accommodation in Kathmandu and during the trekking
- Heritage Entry Fee during the sightseeing in Kathmandu and other
- Personal Expenses
Upon your arrival time, a representative from Nepal Trekking Routes will reach Kathmandu International Airport [TIA] to welcome and receive you. You will then be escorted to your hotel where you can refresh and relax and in the evening a welcome dinner program will be organized at a Nepali restaurant. Overnight in Kathmandu
After enjoying morning breakfast, you will be picked by your guide from the hotel and take around Kathmandu for sightseeing. You will visit world heritage monuments such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambunat and Bouddhanath. In the evening, our trekking guide will conduct a briefing about the trekking program before dinner. Overnight at Kathmandu
Wake up early today to catch a mountain flight to Lukla, the gateway to Mt. Everest. Unload your rucksacks and start trekking towards Phakding. Enroute you will pass through pine and oak forests with occasional chirping sound of birds. Overnight in Phakding
Have a warm breakfast and take in the crispy air. The trail leaving Phakding parallels the Dudkhosi River alongside the forested hills. Crossing of the suspension bridge over the confluence of Bhotekoshi and Dudhkoshi allows for a first glimpse of Everest and other peaks. The last segment is fairly uphill trek till you reach Namche Bazar. Overnight in Namche Bazaar.
Today is an acclimatization day. You will spend exploring and learning about the sights and sounds of Namche Bazaar. Or alternatively you can hike up to Everest View Hotel, one of world’s highest hotels to capture an amazing panorama of Mahalangur Himalayan ranges including Everest, Thamserku, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Choaltse and so forth. Afterwards return to Namche and spend evening in cozy Namche cafes or pubs. Overnight in Namche.
As the dawn breaks, you carry rucksack and march down the trail ahead. The section between Namche and Tengboche is fairly easy as you walk into serene forests of oaks, pines and magnolia. Tengboche Monastery is one of the most sacred Himalayan monastery built by the Sherpa community some 300 years ago. The monastery is in a vantage position affording a stunning view of Mt. Ama Dablam. Overnight in Tengboche.
Trek along the Pangboche valley which is in the crossroad of the Amadablam Trekking towards windy valley of Dingboche. The landscape starts to change from this day. The tree line starts to disappear and scattered bush remains as the vegetation of the area.
The hiking of the Nagarshan Hill (5100 m) takes place as part of final preparation before scaling the Everest Base Camp. This is the right time to get acquainted with the locals of the region.
The major highlight of this day's trekking is the memorials of legendary Everest Summitteers who lost their lives in Everest at Thukla Pass. The memorial of the Rob Hall, Scott Fischer, Babu Chhiri Sherpa and numerous others will let you feel the significance of the region.
Along the moraines and side by side with Khumbu glacier we will reach Gorakshep. After brief stop we head to iconic Everest Base Camp. Take as many pictures as possible and return back to Gorakshep
Early morning hiking of the Kalapathar to witness the Himalayan sunrise is the most alluring activity to do in Everest region of Nepal. The sun rays kissing the lofty himalayas glowing the surrounding will definitely worth every hardship endured during the trekking. The trekkers then descend to Pheriche for overnight.
Don't say that the route is same and there is nothing new to see while returning. You will witness absolutely different landscape and feeling is different while returning. Enjoy your return trip with local brewery and food.
Descend and enjoy this return trip to Lukla.
The scenic mountain flight will take the trekkers from Lukla to Kathmandu
The journey within the mountains of Nepal comes to an end today! There is nothing to do but we just trade emails to travel companions and organize our photos. If we have more time we can do some shopping or sightseeing. At last approximately 3 hours before our scheduled flight, a representative from Nepal Trekking Routes Drops you to the airport. On your way to home we will have plenty of time to plan our next adventure trip in the wonderful country of Nepal.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.