Annapurna Base Camp Trek in Nepal
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek over 14 days Tours is one of the most exciting treks in the Annapurna region and is also known as one of the best classic treks in the world.
The tour offers breathe stopping views of snow-covered mountains while passing through spectacular and tranquil landscapes.
Meet with the locals and learn about their way of living a traditional life in the Himalaya.
Jinuwa, bathe in its natural hot springs, to be silent out of respect while passing by many of the hidden temples deep in the forests.
You won't be disappointed on this trek of a once in a lifetime experience.
- Stay at Annapurna Base Camp at the height of 4130m
- The snow-covered mountains of Annapurna, Singuchuli, Macchhapuchhre, Tent Peak.
- Bathe in the hot springs of Jinuwa
- View the majestic peaks of Annapurna
- Meeting the local people of the Himalya
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 15 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Minimum 2 Maximum 15 people per Booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up and Drop off from Kathmandu Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Airport pickups and drops
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu and Pokhara with Teahouse and Guesthouse
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Professional trekking Guide
- Lunch and evening meals outside itinerary
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Nepalese visa fee
- Personal trekking equipment
A representative from the trek and Expedition will meet you at Tribhuwan International Airport and transfer you to our hotel.
You can either have a rest or meet us at our office for the detailed itinerary of your tour.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast, we will drive to Pokhara which is 200 km from Kathmandu. On route, we will have lunch in between this six-hour bus ride.
You can also opt for a flight which takes about 30 min, and then explore Pokhara, renowned for its scenic beauty and lakeside stays. Overnight stay at a Hotel in Pokhara.
From Pokhara, the drive to Nayapool takes about an hour. Our trek begins from here.
After a short walk along the banks of Modi River, we reach Birethani. Small teahouses are in plenty along the route.
After crossing through the village, we will climb to Hille and then to Tikhedhunga.
We then take a steep ascent up to Ulleri, a large Magar village, which is somewhat challenging.
Overnight stay at Ulleri.
From Ulleri, the trail will be a gentle ascent and pass through rhododendron and thick oak forests to reach Banthanti. A couple of hours from here we will reach Ghorepani.
Ghorepani for an overnight stay before, the Poonhill hike that presents the spectacular view of the early sunrise and a superb panoramic view of the mountain ranges.
The journey begins with a short hike to Poonhill for the best viewpoint on the trail and unmistakably great opportunity for photographs.
A 45 min walk will take us to the top of the hill at the height of 3210m. We will return to Ghorepani for breakfast before moving on to Deurali along a steep, challenging climb.
From here we will walk to Banthani an easy jungle route, where we may come across monkeys and Langurs.
Further down, we reach Tadapani, our stay for the night.
After breakfast at Tadapani, we will move down gradually along forests of rhododendrons to cross the Kimsung River and ascend to reach a Gurung village called Gurjung.
From here, a straight climb takes us to Chhomrong, a beautiful village situated in the lap of the Annapurna.
Overnight stay at a guest house.
Stone steps from Chhomrong drop down to Chhomrong Khola, where we cross a suspension bridge.
Then we take a steep climb to Sinuwa. After a short walk along the jungle, followed by a leisurely downhill walk to reach Bamboo forest, passing through the wet forest, we will take the steep descent to Dovan, at the bottom of the gorge.
The walk from Dovan to Himalaya is a silent one as big noises are not allowed in the jungle respecting the temples on the way.
The route first comprises bamboo forests and then changes to rhododendron forests with plenty of waterfalls.
Upon reaching Himalaya, clearings appear and glacial rivers are visible along the trail as we ascend to Hinku cave.
After a short walk, the trail first drops to the river and then climbs again to reach Deurali that offers exotic views of the valley below.
Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
From Deurali, the trail passes through a river bed, and after a slow climb, we reach Machhapuchhre Base Camp.
Surrounded by mountains on all sides, with stunning views of Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Gangapurna, Himchuli.
The way to ABC is broader with scanty vegetation. As the area is prone to avalanches, caution should be taken of possible dangers.
Up from MBC, mountain views unveil clarity of the Annapurna Base Camp, excellent views of the snow-covered mountains including the Annapurna range, Singuchuli, Macchhapuchhre, Tent Peak.
Overnight stay at the base camp.
After viewing a spectacular sunrise from ABC, we head back following the same trail through MBC, Deurali, Himalaya and Bamboo all the way to Sinuwa with mostly a downhill path an easy walk.
Overnight stay at Sinuwa.
From Sinuwa, we move ahead to Chomorong. After a descent of about 45 min, we reach Jinuwa Guest House.
Jinuwa is well known for its natural Hot Spring, where you can take a relaxing bath. The spring is a 30 min steep walk from the guesthouse.
Overnight stay at the guesthouse.
Taking the route along the Modi Khola, the relaxing walk continues for about five hours as we reach Birethanti and then to Nayapul.
From Nayapul, we drive back to Pokhara and stay overnight in a Hotel.
Returning from Pokhara to Kathmandu, you can explore the city.
We have a small farewell dinner, celebration for the successful completion of your journey.
Overnight stay at a hotel.
Transfer to Kathmandu International Airport, or onward for the next program.
A representative from the expedition will be there for your farewell.
- Wear comfortable footwear and clothing
- The teahouse accepts only Nepalese currency so you must have enough Nepalese currency with you
- You have to make your travel & rescue insurance by yourself before leaving for travel
- You can obtain A Nepal entry visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan international Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu. Two passport size photos are required for your visa application make sure you come up with scan of photos
- Do your Homework before travelling
- You have to arrange your personal trekking equipment such as trekking poles, water bottle etc… by yourself. (You can hire in Kathmandu)