Enjoy breathtaking views of Myanmar in small, exclusive balloons and experience the true flavour of this astonishing country from a different perspective!
During our bespoke flights, your professional and knowledgeable pilot will open up a new horizon of tales and discoveries before you. Drifting on the gentle breeze, fly low over villages to hear local people greeting you with waving hands and a friendly ‘Mingalabar’. Climbing high, you can take in the 360-degree panoramic view of the entire region.
Choose between the regions of Bagan, Inle, Ngapali, and Mandalay and have a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Myanmar.
- Experience the true flavour of this astonishing country from a different perspective.
- Fly low over villages to hear local people greeting you.
- Take in the 360-degree panoramic view of the entire region.
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 45 to 60 minutes
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePersonal pick up and drop off, with small size on and off road vehicles.
- Easy CancellationA 20% cancellation charge will apply for cancellations within 7-30 days of the flight date. A 100% cancellation charge will apply for cancellations less than 7 days before the flight date. If the flight is cancelled by the operator for the weather, safety, operational or technical reasons, a 100% refund will be issued.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Personal pick up and drop off, with small size on and off road vehicles. [Pick up time is around 05:00-05:30 and arrive back to the hotel around 09:30-10:00 am]
- Full Safety Briefing and viewing of pre-launch inflation from a dedicated viewing area, with hot beverages and light snacks.
- 45 min – 1 hour balloon flight in a twelve passenger balloon in Bagan & a four or six passenger balloon in Mandalay, Inle Lake & Ngapali Beach, which will experience for a more exclusive, intimate and interactive flight.
- Sparkling wine and fresh fruit reception after landing, with presentation of personal flight certificate.
- In-flight photo service.
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified.
- Personal expenses.
- Smoking is not permitted in and around the balloons at any time.
- Passengers should wear long-sleeved shirts and long trousers or skirts, preferably made from natural fibres.
- Passengers who have any known medical condition such as epilepsy, recent surgery or other condition which can affect your ability to fly or assist the crew must be disclosed at the time of booking, and to the pilot on the day of your flight.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to fly.
- Children under the age of 8 years will not be allowed to fly and children aged between 8 and 16 years needs to be accompanied by a responsible adult and the children have to be over 137cm tall (4 feet 6 inches).
- Any Passenger who weights above 125kg/280 pounds or any passenger, who needs the space for 2 persons, will be requested to pay 100% surcharge of the ticket price.