Private Day Trip From Marrakech to the High Atlas Mountains
On this Tour, you will start with pick up at 9am from your hotel in Marrakech and travel to Imlil in private transport with a private tour guide.
The drive is approximately 1 hour to the Atlas mountains.
Imlil valley in Atlas mountains is a small village located at 1740m above the sea level & far from Marrakech about 64km & 1h30 driving.
Snowy Atlas offers a magical spectacle. Enjoy a wonderful day’s walking and Camel riding in the foothills of Mount Toubkal 4167m, the highest peak in North Africa, in this day trip from Marrakech.
You will have a full day to explore this beautiful region by foot, including a visit to a local village & have lunch at Berberes family house.
Return to Marrakech at around 17:30.
- Visit a local Village
- Camel rides
- Spectacular Views
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off from your Marrakech Hotel
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private transport
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceHotel Pick-up & Drop Off
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Camel Ride
- Guided walks
- Lunch at Berber house with mineral water, coffee and tea
- Pick up and drop off from Marrakech Hotels
- Private Transport to and from Marrakech
- Gratuities/ Tipping
- Travel insurance
- Soft/Alcoholic drinks
- Casual clothes recommended especially if you are going to partake in Camel Ride
- Wear comfortable footwear for walking
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.