Marrakech Desert Tours 4 days. This is the perfect trip for those short on time but can't afford to miss a trip to the Sahara desert…It is short but the full impression of this area of Morocco with its Mountains, Gorges, Valleys, Kasbahs, Rivers, Oases, and Sand Dunes.
Not to mention the splendour of the night sky, the Sunset, the Sunrise and the hospitality of the people in the South area…
Day 1: Marrakech, Tizi N’tichka, kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, Ouarzazate, Skoura, Boumalne Dades
Depart Marrakech and transport over the High Atlas mountains Tizi N Tichka pass, taking time to stop and enjoy impressive landscapes, then continue your tour by heading to the picturesque village of Ait Ben Haddou, where many movies filmed such as; Lawrence of Arabia, Obelix, Gladiator… After lunch, you will head to Film Studios, and continue to Boumalnd Dades through the rose valley and the amazing Kasbah of Amerhidil in Skoura, this Kasbah is situated by the Amerhidil River and conc one of the largest in Morocco. Overnight at your hotel in Boumalne Dades.
Day 2: Boumalne Dades, Gorge Todra, Arfoud, Rissani, Merzouga
Following breakfast, you depart for the Dades Gorges via the valley and stop to enjoy the spectacular scenery, then continue to Tinghir and 20km after, its fabulous canyons, the Gorges Todra Canyons. Free time to walk around the “Gorges”, enjoy the river and the fabulous views. Lunch at a local restaurant. After midday we drive to Tinjedad, with its old underground irrigation system , and Touroug Palm Plantations reaching Erfoud town for a visit of a local fossil craft workshop. Continuing to the fascinating dunes of Erg Chebbi, also known as the Dunes of Merzouga. Dinner and over night in Merzouga.
Day 3: Merzouga, Erg Chebbi (Sand dunes), Merzouga
After breakfast, you will start an amazing trip around the dunes while passing by Merzouga, the wandering deposit, the village of Khamliya (village of the Gnaoua), mines of Mifiss, the plates desert meeting the Berber nomads of the desert, oasis Tissardemine, and return to the hotel around 4 p.m, for camel trekking attending the sunset and spend the night in Berber tents in the middle of the dunes. Dinner and over night in a Bivouac(camp).
Day 4: Merzouga, Rissani, Arfoud, Errachidia, Midelt, Azrou, Ifrane, Fes
Wake up to the sunrise on the ever-changing dunes and take advantage of the slow rhythm of life in the desert. After breaskfast, you will start your trip to Fez via Rissani and Ziz Valley enjoying its plam plantation. After lunch in Midelt, you will continue discovering the rural environs of the Middle Atlases Mountains Berbers, covered with evergreen pines, tall cedar trees, and poplars, and laced with flowing streams. Your next stop will be in Azrou where you will have the opportunity to see the largest forest of cedar trees in the region that is inhabited by monkeys, afterward, you will continue to fes, where you will spend your night.
- Price mentioned, based on two people. 430 Euro/per person
- This tour is in high demand and is the most popular holiday destinations in Morocco. Contact us also to design your own tour to Morocco that could be a mixture of what you like best.
This Private Tour Includes:
- Two-night accommodation, with dinners and breakfast.
- One-night camel treks into Erg Chebbi sand dunes. Staying in a traditional Nomad Berber tent (mattress and blankets provided) with Dinner, Breakfast, and traditional mint tea (known as "Berber Whiskey).
- 4 Days Transportation 4x4 Toyota Land Cruise with A/C or Comfortable Mini Van ( Hyundai H1 ) with A/C
- 2 hours hiking in one of the beautiful valley's ( Dades Valley, Rose Valley, Todra Valley, or Ziz Valley). Local guide for the Hiking is included.
- Entrance fees of the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Berber Museum in Tinjdad.
- An experienced, English-speaking driver
This Private Tour Not Includes: