Marrakesh Foodie Tour: Culture, History, and Fun
How would it feel like to walk the winding streets of Marrakesh and explore its culinary treasures in the company of some of the best local chefs and tour guides in town? We are knowledgeable, fun and share a passion for everything foodie.
- Moroccan soup and dates.
- Meshoui (roast lamb), cooked in an underground oven and served with pickled lemons and beans.
- Tanjia, the most famous dish in Marrakech: slow-cooked beef with saffron, cumin, garlic, and pickled lemons.
- Seasonal vegetable tagine.
- Vegetarian couscous with caramelised onions.
- Moroccan smoothies and pastries.
- A complimentary pack of Moroccan spices at the end of the tour.
- Tour run twice a day: 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm for the lunch tour and 6:30 to 9:30 for the dinner tour.
- Number of people per tour is limited to 6.Special discounts for large families or groups.
- Tours are conducted in English.Other languages are available upon request.
- Children under 16 and travel/food bloggers are free.
- Hotel pickup and drop off available upon request.
- Payment is done in cash after the tour.
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
5 / 5.0