Atlas Mountains, Day Trip & Camel Ride
At 9 AM Will pick you up from your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech City, start your experience to Imlil Atlas Mountains.
On our way, you will pass through the town of Tahnaout at Berber Village where we can stop at an Argan Oil Co-operative and just to learn how the woman of the co-operative turn the Argan nut into many of the different Argan Oil-based products Morocco is famous for.
We will then continue on through Asni where, on Saturdays, a traditional Berber Souk and market can be visited.
Our journey will take us past waterfalls and the hamlets of Ait Mizan, we will stop off in Imlil and have the opportunity to take in the views of ancient irrigated terrace fields of barley, corn, and vegetables, surrounded by cherry and walnut trees. I will point out things of interest and I will talk to you about the Berber culture and heritage along the way.
We will go down through the village of Ait Souka and afterwards enjoy a traditional Moroccan meal in a Berber family house. Here you will have the opportunity to ride a camel on our way back via Moulay Gorges! And go back to your accommodation in Marrakech around 17:00 pm.
- Visit a local Village
- Camel rides
- Spectacular Views
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off from your Marrakech Hotel
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private transport
- Tradetional Meal at th berber family house
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Arabic, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up serviceHotel Pick-up & Drop Off available.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Camel Ride
- Guided walks
- Lunch at Berber house with mineral water, coffee and tea
- Pick up and drop off from Marrakech Hotels
- Transport to and from Marrakech, 4WD or minivan
- Gratuities/ Tipping
- Travel insurance
- Soft/Alcoholic drinks
- Casual clothes recommended especially if you are going to partake in Camel Ride
- Wear comfortable footwear for walking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1