3 Day Adriatic And Rafting Mixed Tour Montenegro
Enjoy a unique rafting adventure on the Tara River and have the most beautiful journey of your life. The Tara river is formed by the merging of two rivers, the Opasnica and Veruša, at the foothills of Komovi mountain. This river is known for its clean water is often referred to as the “tear of Europe“. With a length of 146.4 km, it is the longest river in Montenegro. It is one of the most attractive rivers in the world, created for lovers of adventure and holiday activities. The last 25 km of the river and the canyon, represent the most attractive part for rafting with beautiful landscapes and with 20 most exciting rapids.
The canyon itself is the deepest in Europe and the second deepest in the world after the Grand canyon. The river and the canyon abound in natural phenomena, cliffs and rapids, along with wild and untouched nature. You will also get the chance to enjoy a traditional Montenegrin lunch.
Not only do you get to enjoy a days rafting, but you will also get to explore Budva with some great old town sightseeing. Enjoy the views of the late Middle Ages as you walk around the winding streets.
Budva is also famous for its nightlife, so take the opportunity to go out and discover some of its famous nightclubs or restaurants.
- Fully licensed travel guides
- All transfers included
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Traditional Montenegrin lunch
- Great photo opportunities
- Rafting on the Tara River
- Exciting drive on off-road vehicles
- Budva Old town sightseeing
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from Podgorica or Tivat airport.
- Easy CancellationThe date of receipt of written cancellation is the basis for calculating the fee that belongs to the organizer, expressed as a percentage of the total travel price, as follows: 5% if the travel is cancelled up to 45 days before the start of the travel (timely cancellation) 10% if the travel is cancelled from 44 to 30 before the beginning of the travel, 20% if it is cancelled 29 to 20 days before the beginning of the travel, 40% if it is cancelled 19 to 15 days before the beginning of the travel, 80% if cancelled 14 to 10 days before the beginning of the travel, 90% if it is cancelled 9 to 6 days before the beginning of the travel, 100% if it is cancelled 5 to 0 days before the beginning of the travel or during the travel.
- Instant Confirmation
- Modern, air conditioned vehicles
- Rafting on the Tara River, lunch, licensed skipper, equipment
- Tourist tax
- Insurance during rafting
- Travel insurance
- Road expenses and parking
- Travel expenses
- Residence tax and insurance
- 3 /4-star hotel accommodation in a double room in Budva - 2 nights (bed and breakfast, dinner on the day of arrival)
- Budva Old Town tour accompanied by a licensed tourist guide (English language)
- Transfer airport - hotel - airport
- Travel health insurance - optional
- Other non-program costs
- Visits to bars and restaurants that are not listed in the program
- Drinks and food not listed in the program
- Transfer from an airport that is not listed in the program
- A licensed travel guide for another language
- Tickets: for localities in Budva
We will welcome you at the airport and then head towards Budva, known as the beauty of the Adriatic.
Accompanied by a guide, you will see the Old Town. Walk in the winding streets, and enjoy the view of the late Middle Ages. You will visit Orthodox and Catholic churches, and an archaeological museum – 1 hour.
Time to refresh on one of the beaches.
Overnight in your Budva/Bečići hotel
After breakfast, we will travel to Šćepan polje (2-3 hours) and on arrival at the campsite, you will meet with the skippers and other rafting participants. (20 Mins).
Preparation for rafting – fitting with neoprene clothing and footwear, safety belts, helmets (set for Go Pro camera) – 30 minutes. You can take cameras and mobile phones with as there is a safety, waterproof bag in your boats where you can leave them to use in quiet parts of the river.
Your adventure begins with a short and exciting drive in off-road vehicles to the starting point of the rafting tour “Brštanovica” (approx. 40 min). When you arrive, your skipper will give you all the instructions that you need for rafting, so the important thing is to listen to him. He will also instruct you before each rapid.
Enjoy rafting with pauses for swimming and photography at the most beautiful places including the stunning waterfall on the Tara River (3-4 hours).
Back at the camp, you will have a traditional Montenegrin lunch (various dishes – gourmet, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and other dishes of your choice + aperitif – homemade Montenegrin brandy) – approx. 1h 30 min. Almost all products are of organic origin, purchased from local breeders and manufacturers.
Overnight in your Budva/Bečići hotel
After breakfast, you will have some free time before being transferred to the airport.
- Dress according to the weather
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Travel health insurance (additional option for an extra fee)
- Transfer from another airport (in the region) (additional option for an extra fee)
- Tour guide for a specific language (additional option for an extra fee)