Todos Santos Jeep Safari
On this exciting Jeep Safari, we will make our first stop at Cerritos Beach where you can take a stroll on this beautiful stretch of beach, a splash in the water or just sit back and watch the surfers at play.
Then we move on to the town of Todos Santos, here you will have some free time to visit the bevy of galleries and handicraft stores this unique town has to offer.
Then take a break and enjoy a relaxing meal at a local restaurant.
Now it´s time to explore the back roads of the Southern Baja and enjoy the spectacular views of the Sierra Laguna whilst driving a 4 x 4 Jeep.and remember, the price its per jeep not per person.
- valid drivers license if you wish to drive.
- Air conditioned 4 x 4 Jeep
- Admire the spectacular views of the Sierra Laguna mountains
- Visit Cerritos Beach and Todos Santos
- Delicious Mexican Lunch
- Guides speaks English and Spanish
- Maximum 3 person per Jeep.
- We adjust to our client`s schedule
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up in Hotels ,Villas and Residences
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- 4X4 Jeep
- Bilingual Guided and Driver
- Refreshments and Snacks
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Pick up and Drop off
- Gratuities / Tips
- Sun Block
- Alcoholic Drinks
TODOS SANTOS JEEP TOUR SCHEDULE 8.30 am Pick up at the Hotel 9.00 – 10.30 am drive to Todos Santos 10.30 - 11.30 am break time in Todos Santos 11.30 - 13.00 am lunch at todos Santos 13.00 - 2.30 pm break time 2.30 - 16.00 pm transfer back to Hotel
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear for traveling in a Jeep and walking
- Apply sunblock regularly
- Bring a valid drivers license if you wish to drive