Los Cabos Guided Stand Up Paddle and Snorkel at the Arch
Glide along the water on your own paddleboard sooner than you could think. The pride you will feel by reaching this goal is priceless and the view of the Arch is breathless.
Our experienced guides teach you the art of Stand Up Paddle, the hottest new water activity taking Los Cabos by storm. Our lessons take place on one of the most scenic bays of Los Cabos and host the perfect view of The Arch.
During the course of our lesson, we will take a break and enjoy some snorkelling at Pelican Rock, well known for its abundance of marine life. Should you choose not to snorkel, there is a beautiful secluded beach that lends itself to sunbathing and relaxing.
The combination of these two activities makes for the perfect tour. Live one of the best experiences of your life!!
- Enjoy some snorkelling
- Transport in Air-Conditioned vehicles
- Learn the skill of Paddleboarding
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up in Hotels ,Villas and Residences
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Life Jacket
- Refreshments and Snacks
- Bilingual instructors
- Wet Suit (if needed)
- Snorkel Gear
- Stand up paddle board and oar
- Meals and drinks not stated in in Inclusions
- Alcoholic drinks
STAND UP PADDLE AND SNORKEL AT THE ARCH SCHEDULE 8.30 am Pick up at the Hotel 8.40 – 9.00 am transfer to Playa Empacadora 9.00 – 9.15 am briefing and instruccions by the guides 9.15 – 10.00 am Paddling to The Arch 10.00 -10.45 am Snorkeling around Pelican Rock 10.45 – 11.00 am Break time 10.45 – 11.30 am Paddling back to Playa Empacadora 11.30 – 12.00 pm Transfer back to hotel
- We recommend you bring a towel and a bathing suit with you for this tour. Please bring with you sunblock which we recommend you apply regularly.