Learn to Surf with Excellent Lessons at Cerritos, Cabo
Cerritos is a world-renowned surf spot with a beach break. It is exposed to west swells that can light up for days on end, with super clean conditions. Here is an excellent spot for the experienced surfer and beginner alike.
We invite you to spend some time in the water with an experienced surfer and get to know the feeling of the crave for the wave! Our professional coaches' goal is to make you feel so safe that you won´t miss any fun.
After pick up, you will enjoy the path to the beach Cerritos located on the Pacific side, with the beautiful view of the road and good conversation with the guide about the history of the place. This is a prelude that will be an extraordinary day.
Arriving at the place, we listen to the instructions to be followed while in the background, we also listen as they break those waves, which we will be riding hours after being experts in surfing.
Enjoy a fish and shrimp tacos accompanied by a fresh salad and refreshing regional fruit drinks at a local restaurant, talking about your experience.
With sand on our feet and a bit of fatigue, we head back to the place where we picked you up to end this great experience.
- Restaurant Lunch, bottled water, soda and granola bars
- Guides speaks English and Spanish
- Soft Deck Surf boards and accessories, umbrella, chairs, wetsuits or rash shirts provided
- Air conditioned Vehicle
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum fitness level is required for this tour
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up available from all Hotels Villas and Residences.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Refreshments and snacks
- Shaded Camp
- Bilingual Instructors
- Rash Guard or Wetsuit
- Round Trip Transportation
- Surf Board. For safety we use foam boards, if you require fiberglass please let us know in advance!
- Gratuities / tips
- Sun Block
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Personal expenses
9.00 am Pick up at the Hotel
9.00 - 9.50 am transferring to Cerritos
9.50 - 10.15 am briefing and instructions by the guides
10.15 -11.15 am Surfing class
11.15 - 11.45 break time
11.45 - 13.00 Surf practice
13.00 - 14.00 hrs Lunch
14.00 - 14.50 hrs. Transfer back to the hotel
- We recommend you bring a towel and a bathing suit with you for this tour. Please bring with you sunblock which we recommend you apply regularly.
- Note: If you'd like to take someone with you who would not be participating in the surf lesson, additional rates apply, 70 USD per companion. Please contact the local tour operator upon booking to pay for this directly before the day of the tour.
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day. Sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish.
- This tour operate from Nov 15th to March 15th