Learn to Surf with Excellent Lessons at Cerritos, Cabo
Cerritos is a world-renowned surf spot with a beach break.
It is exposed to west swells that can light up for days on end, with super clean conditions.
Here is an excellent spot for the experienced surfer and beginner alike.
We invite you to spend some time in the water with an experienced surfer and get to know the feeling of the crave for the wave!
Our professional coaches' goal is to make you feel so safe that you won´t miss any fun.
After pick up, you will enjoy the path to the beach Cerritos located on the Pacific side, with the beautiful view of the road and good conversation with the guide about the history of the place. This is a prelude that it will be an extraordinary day.
Arriving at the place, we listen to the instructions to be followed while in the background, we also listen as they break those waves, which we will be riding hours after being experts in surfing.
Enjoy a fish and shrimp tacos accompanied by a fresh salad and refreshing regional fruit drinks at a local restaurant, talking about your experience.
With sand on our feet and a bit of fatigue, we head back to the place where we picked you up to end this great experience.
The duration of this tour is 7 hours and time arranged at booking stage
- Minimum fitness level required
- Restaurant Lunch, bottled water, soda and granola bars
- Guides speaks English and Spanish
- We adjust to our client’s schedule
- Soft Deck Surf boards and accessories, umbrella, chairs, wetsuits or rash shirts provided
- Air conditioned Vehicle
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- On Request
- Pick-up servicePick up in Hotels Villas and Residences
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Refreshments and snacks
- Shaded Camp
- Bilingual Instructors
- Rash Guard or Wetsuit
- Round Trip Transportation
- Gratuities / tips
- Sun Block
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Bring / wear sandals
- You will need to bring your own towels
- Bring Sun Block and apply regularly