Hiking at Fox Canyon in Cabo
When you take this hiking tour of Fox Canyon, you will learn the names of the plants and insects living in this rare climate while hiking on rocks of different shapes, sizes and colours.
The reward of this challenging uphill trail is finding a river along the way as well as freshwater pools, water slides and a larger pool nested at the base of a waterfall.
You will be glad to be wearing your bathing suit to jump in for a good swim, and easily dry off while walking back to the van.
We will then have lunch at a local restaurant serving authentic Mexican food.
Afterwards, you will be ready to relax and enjoy the view of the desert on the return trip to your hotel.
- Guides speaks English and Spanish
- Air conditioned van
- Discover the hidden gems found in Fox Canyon
- Enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up in Hotels ,Villas and Residences
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Refreshments and Snacks
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Pick up and drop off
- Park Entrance Fees
- Gratuities / Tips
- Sun Block
- Alcoholic drinks
HIKING AT THE FOX CANYON SCHEDULE 8.40 am pick up at the hotel 8.40 - 9.00 am transfer to dirt road to …….. 9.00 - 10.30 road to fox canyon 10.30 - 12.30 hiking across the fox canyon 12.30 - 13.30 break time at the waterfalls 13.30 - 14.30 transfer to restaurant for lunch 14.30 - 15.30 lunch time 15.30 - 16.00 pm transfer back to hotel.
- Comfortable walking shoes is recommended
- Apply sun block regularly
- Bring your swimsuit and towels with you
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Refreshments include bottled water, soda and granola bars
- Minimum fitness level required