Guided Stand Up Paddle and Snorkel at the Arch, Los Cabos
Glide along the water on your own paddleboard sooner than you could think. The pride you will feel by reaching this goal is priceless and the view of the Arch is breathless.
Our experienced guides teach you the art of Stand Up Paddle, the hottest new water activity taking Los Cabos by storm.
Our lessons take place on one of the most scenic bays of Los Cabos and host the perfect view of The Arch.
During the course of our lesson we will take a break and enjoy some snorkeling at Pelican Rock, well known for its abundance of marine life.
Should you choose not to snorkel, there is a beautiful secluded beach that lends itself to sunbathing and relaxing.
The combination of these two activities makes for the perfect tour.
Live one of the best experiences of your life!!
- We adjust to our client’s schedule
- Enjoy some snorkelling
- Transport in Air-Conditioned vehicles
- Learn the skill of Paddleboarding
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up in Hotels ,Villas and Residences
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Life Jacket
- Refreshments and Snacks
- Bilingual instructors
- Wet Suit (if needed)
- Snorkel Gear
- Stand up paddle board and oar
- Meals and drinks not stated in in Inclusions
- Alcoholic drinks
- Wear of bring sandals
- Apply sunblock regularly
- Be sure to remember your Towel
- The refreshments are bottled water, soda and granola bars
- Minimum fitness level required