Guided Snorkel Tour of Los Cabos
It´s one thing to snorkel around the beautiful bays of Los Cabos, it’s a whole other kettle of fish to have a knowledgeable guide by your side.
Let our local guides take you to all the best-kept secret spots at our two favorite bays and make the most of this great experience.
Santa Maria and Chileno Bay are two of the safest swimming bays in Los Cabos where the depth of the sea is ideal for snorkel enthusiasts.
View an abundance of sub-tropical fish and marine life in their natural habitat among stunning coral and rock formations
- See another world underwater
- Excellent Guide to accompany you
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up in Hotels ,Villas and Residences
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up and Drop off
- Bottled water, soda and granola bars
- Life Jacket
- Shaded Camp
- Wetsuit (if needed)
- Snorkel Gear
- Gratuities / tips
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
8.30 am Pick up at the Hotel 8.40 – 9.00 am transferring to Santa Maria Bay 9.00 – 9.15 am briefing and instructions by the guides 9.15 – 10.15 am Snorkeling at Santa Maria Bay 10.15 -11.00 am Snorkeling at El Chileno 11.00 - 11.30 am break time 11.30 - 12.00 am transferring back to the hotel TWO BAYS GLASS BOTTOM KAYAK & SNORKEL SCHEDULE 2.00 - 2.15 pm Pick up at the Hotel 2.15 – 2.35 pm transfer to Santa Maria Bay 2.40 – 3.00 pm briefing and instructions by the guides 3.00 – 4.00 pm Snorkeling at the Santa Maria Bay 4.00 - 4.45 pm Snorkeling at El Chileno 4.45 - 5:15 pm break time 5.15 - 5.35 pm transfer back to the hotel
- We recommend you bring a towel and a bathing suit with you for this tour. Please bring with you sunblock which we recommend you apply regularly.
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day. Sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish.
- Morning tours are recommended (less windy, less crowded)