Glass Bottom Kayak/Snorkel at the Two Bays in Cabo
Santa Maria is surrounded by craggy cliffs that make an ideal setting for our first snorkel site.
Chileno Bay (a short kayak to the east) has tidal pools to explore and the finger reef provides calm and shallow waters, great for snorkelling. You will find this bay teeming with tropical fish, eels, starfish, urchins and if you are lucky, even turtles.
Colorful fish swim right around your legs! They aren’t afraid of humans at all, in fact, they come close to greet you!
A short kayak ride to the east takes you to some beautiful tidal pools to explore. The finger reef provides calm and shallow waters, great for snorkelling. Here not only fish but eels, starfish, urchins and even turtles can be your swimming companions.
- Air conditioned van
- We adjust to our client’s schedule.
- Explore the fabulous waters of Santa Maria and Chileno Bay
- Double seated Kayak to enjoy the tour with family, friend or partner
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up in Hotels ,Villas and Residences
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Life jacket
- Refreshments and snacks
- Shaded camp
- Wetsuit (if needed)
- Snorkel gear
- Glass bottom kayak and gear
- Alcoholic drinks
The adventure begins from the moment we make the pick up, and know our guides, young people who have grown up near the sea.
Come to Santa Maria and see the blue ocean and its rocky shapes, that serve as a habitat for marine wildlife.
We leave from this bay to enter the open sea and see these huge stone mountains, which are home to various birds.
Arriving in Chileno, we already have a camp where we will rest and have a snack and fresh water, minutes later, we get ready with the snorkel equipment and follow the guide until we see the reefs and the fish that take care of them.
Back the guide will take us to the point where we met the first time
- Remember to bring towels
- Wear or bring Sandals
- It is necessary to bring sunblock and apply it regularly