Glass Bottom Kayak and Snorkel Tour at the Arch, Cabo
It’s here the Pacific Ocean joins with the celestial emerald waters of the Sea of Cortez and gives rise to this famous Baja landmark.
Apart from its overwhelming beauty and amazing rock formations, "The Arch" is an ideal habitat for marine birds and multicoloured fish.
Observe the sea lions´ colony, take a scenic walk at ¨Lovers´ Beach¨ and enjoy the great snorkelling this area has to offer.
When we arrive at the beach to start this adventure, we feel the breeze and see the great size of this majestic form an icon of Mexico called the Arch, where we will arrive by kayak. We will be able to enjoy the two oceans joining, the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean
We take a break after awhile kayaking and go snorkeling. If you haven´t been to this spot, you can´t say you´ve been to Cabo. This is surely an unforgettable kayak trip.
- Minimum fitness level required
- Bottled water, soda and granola bars
- Double seat kayak and accessories, snorkel equipment, life jackets, wetsuits if required and dry bag to store camera or valuable
- Guides speaks English and Spanish
- We adjust to our client’s schedule
- Air Conditioned transport
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up in Hotels, Villas and Residences
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Wetsuits (if needed)
- Refreshments and snacks
- Snorkel gear
- Glass Bottom Kayak and Gear
- Gratuities / Tips
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Bring Sunblock and apply regularly
- Wear/ bring Sandals
- Be sure to remember to bring towels