Exciting Surf Lessons at Costa Azul, Cabo
Summer and fall are the best seasons to catch waves in Cabo. The water temperatures are just perfect. This activity is not just for grown-ups; kids love it and it’s a memory that gives them a smile every time. With the close guidance of our professional instructors, you will be up and riding your first wave in no time!
After pick-up, we head towards Playa Pescaditos in Costa Azul, enjoying the scenery along the way and conversation with the guide about the place. Arriving at the beach, we set up a small camp where we give the first instructions. A short time later you will be inside the sea, riding your first wave!
- Guides speaks English and Spanish
- Learn to Surf the Waves!
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Soft Deck Surf boards and accessories, umbrella, chairs, wetsuits or rash shirts provided
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A medium fitness level is required for this tour.
- Pick-up servicePick up available from all hotels, villas or residences.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Refreshments and Snacks
- Shaded Camp
- Bilingual Instructors
- Rash Guard or Wetsuit
- Soft Deck Surfboard
- Round Trip Transportation
- Surf Board. For safety we use foam boards, if you require fiberglass please let us know in advance!
- Alcoholic drinks
8.30 am Pick up at the Hotel
8.40 – 9.00 am transferring to Costa Azul beach
9.00 – 9.15 am briefing and instructions by the guides
9.15 – 10.45 am surfing lessons
10.45 -11.30 am break time
11.30 - 12.00 am transferring back to the hotel
1.30 am Pick up at the Hotel
1.40 – 2.00 am transferring to Costa Azul beach
2.00 – 2.15 am briefing and instructions by the guides
2.15 – 2.45 am surfing lessons
2.45 -3.30 am break time
3.30 - 4:00 am transfer back to the hotel
- We recommend you bring a towel and bathing suit with you for this tour. Please bring with you sunblock which we recommend you apply regularly.
- Note: If you'd like to take someone with you who would not be participating in the surf lesson, additional rates apply (48 USD per pax). Please contact the local tour operator upon booking to pay for this directly at leats 24 hr before the day of the tour.
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day. Sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish
- This tour operate from March 15th to Nov 15th (we do not have waves in the wintertime at Costa Azul area, Cerrito's option available on those dates)