Exciting Surf Lessons at Costa Azul
Summer and fall are the best seasons to catch waves in Cabo.
The water temperatures are just perfect.
This activity is not just for grown-ups; kids love it and it’s a memory that gives them a smile every time.
With the close guidance of our professional instructors, you will be up and riding your first wave in no time!
Daily Departure Times: 9 am and 2 pm.
Duration: 3 Hours (including transportation)
After pick-up, we head towards Playa Pescaditos in Costa Azul, enjoying the scenery along the way and conversation with the guide about the place.
Arriving at the beach, we set up a small camp where we give the first instructions. A short time later you will be inside the sea, riding your first wave!
- Minimum fitness level required
- Guides speaks English and Spanish
- We adjust to our client’s schedule
- Learn to Surf the Waves!
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Soft Deck Surf boards and accessories, umbrella, chairs, wetsuits or rash shirts provided
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceWe make the pick up in hotels villas or residences.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Refreshments and Snacks
- Shaded Camp
- Bilingual Instructors
- Rash Guard or Wetsuit
- Soft Deck Surfboard
- Round Trip Transportation
- Alcoholic drinks
- Bring Swimsuits
- This Activity available in Summer
- Apply your own Sun Block regularly
- Bring your own Towels
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.