Cabo Pulmo Jeep Safari
We start our 4x4 Jeep adventure on one of the most scenic dirt roads in Los Cabos with the Sea of Cortez as our companion.
We go off-road to discover some mountain trails, make strategic stops to take photos as well as visit the quaint fishing village of Pesquero. Entering the National Park of Cabo Pulmo we will enjoy a snack break at Playa de Arbolitos in preparation for our snorkeling adventure.
Cabo Pulmo is a protected area made famous by the world-renowned, Jacques Cousteau when he described it as the Aquarium of the World. Enjoy snorkeling among the beautiful unique coral found on these reefs and the impressive quantity of sea life.
Hungry from snorkelling we will enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Then via Highway 1, we will make the return journey enjoying the serene views of the mountains and desert that surrounds this idyllic area.
These views will be a long-lasting memory.and remember the price its per jeep not per person.
- Guides speaks English and Spanish
- Air conditioned 4 x 4 Jeep
- Explore the National Park of Cabo Pulmo
- Visit the quaint fishing village Pesquero
- Snorkelling at Playa de Arbolitos
- Refreshments and Snacks
- Delicious Mexican Lunch
- maximum 3 people per jeep
- the total price its per jeep
- we adjust to our client`s schedulle
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up in Hotels ,Villas and Residences
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 4X4 Jeep
- Bilingual Guided and Driver
- Refreshments and Snacks
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Park Entrance Fees
- Pick up and drop off
- Gratuities / Tips
- Alcoholic Drinks
CABO PULMO JEEP TOUR SCHEDULE 8.30 am Pick up at the Hotel 8.40 – 10.40 am drive to Cabo Pulmo 10.40 - 11.10 am snack at Arbolitos beach 11.10 - 11.30 pm breefing by the guides 11.30 - 13.00 pm snorkel at the aquarium of the world 13.00 - 2.30 pm lunch 2.30 - 16.00 pm transfer back to Hotel
- We ask for customers who wish to drive to bring with them a full drivers licence and ID.
- We recommend you bring a towel and a bathing suit with you for this tour. Please bring with you sunblock which we recommend you apply regularly.