Cabo Glass Bottom Kayak/Snorkel at the Two Bays
Santa Maria is surrounded by craggy cliffs that make an ideal setting for our first snorkel site. Chileno Bay (a short kayak to the east) has tidal pools to explore and the finger reef provides calm and shallow waters, great for snorkeling. You will find this bay teeming with tropical fish, eels, starfish, urchins and if you are lucky, even turtles.
Colourful fish swim right around your legs! They aren’t afraid of humans at all, in fact, they come close to greet you! A short kayak ride to the east takes you to some beautiful tidal pools to explore. The finger reef provides calm and shallow waters, great for snorkeling. Here not only fish but eels, starfish, urchins, and even turtles can be your swimming companions.
The adventure begins from the moment we make the pickup, and know our guides, young people who have grown up near the sea. Come to Santa Maria and see the blue ocean and its rocky shapes, that serve as a habitat for marine wildlife. We leave from this bay to enter the open sea and see these huge stone mountains, which are home to various birds.
Arriving in Chileno, we already have a camp where we will rest and have a snack and freshwater, minutes later, we get ready with the snorkel equipment and follow the guide until we see the reefs and the fish that take care of them.
Back the guide will take us to the point where we met the first time
- Air conditioned van
- Explore the fabulous waters of Santa Maria and Chileno Bay
- Double seated Kayak to enjoy the tour with family, friend or partner
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up in Hotels ,Villas and Residences
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Life jacket
- Refreshments and snacks
- Shaded camp
- Wetsuit (if needed)
- Snorkel gear
- Glass bottom kayak and gear
- Alcoholic drinks
8.30 am Pick up at the Hotel
8.40 – 9.00 am transferred to Santa Maria Bay
9.00 – 9.15 am briefing and instructions by the guides
9.15 – 10.15 am Kayaking to El Chileno bay
10.15 -11.00 am Snorkeling at El Chileno
11.00 - 11.30 am break time
11.30 - 12.00 am transferring back to the hotel
2.00 - 2.15 pm Pick up at the Hotel
2.15 – 2.35 pm transfer to Santa Maria Bay
2.40 – 3.00 pm briefing and instructions by the guides
3.00 – 4.00 pm Kayaking to El Chileno bay
4.00 - 4.45 pm Snorkeling at El Chileno
4.45 - 5:15 pm break time
5.15 - 5.35 pm transfer back to the hotel
- We recommend you bring a towel and a bathing suit with you for this tour. Please bring with you sunblock which we recommend you apply regularly.
- Morning tours are recommended (less windy, less crowded)
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day. Sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish.