Cabo Glass Bottom Kayak and Snorkel Tour at the Arch
It’s here the Pacific Ocean joins with the celestial emerald waters of the Sea of Cortez and gives rise to this famous Baja landmark. Apart from its overwhelming beauty and amazing rock formations, "The Arch" is an ideal habitat for marine birds and multicoloured fish. Observe the sea lions´ colony, take a scenic walk at ¨Lovers´ Beach¨ and enjoy the great snorkelling this area has to offer.
When we arrive at the beach to start this adventure, we feel the breeze and see the great size of this majestic form an icon of Mexico called the Arch, where we will arrive by kayak. We will be able to enjoy the two oceans joining, the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean. We take a break after a while kayaking and go snorkelling.
If you haven't been to this spot, you can't say you've been to Cabo. This is surely an unforgettable kayak trip.
- Minimum fitness level required
- Double seat kayak and accessories, snorkel equipment, life jackets, wetsuits if required and dry bag to store camera or valuable
- Guides speaks English and Spanish
- Air Conditioned transport
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up in Hotels, Villas and Residences
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Wetsuits (if needed)
- Refreshments and snacks
- Snorkel gear
- Glass Bottom Kayak and Gear
- Gratuities / Tips
- Alcoholic Drinks
Pick up at the Hotel 8.00 – 9.00 am
Playa Empacadora 9.00 – 9.15 am
Briefing and instructions by the guide 9.15 – 9.45 am
Kayaking to The Arch 9.45 - 10.15 am
Snorkeling around Pelican Rock 10.15 – 10.45 am
Kayaking back to Playa Empacadora 11.00 – 11.30 am
Transfer back to hotel 1.00 - 2.00 pm
Pick up at the Hotel 2.00 – 2.00 pm
Playa Empacadora 2.00 – 2.15 pm
Briefing and instructions by the guide 3.15 – 3.45 pm
Kayaking to The Arch 3.45 - 4.15 pm
Snorkeling around Pelican Rock 4.15 – 4.45 pm
Kayaking back to Playa Empacadora 5.00 – 5.30 pm
Transfer back to hotel
- We recommend you bring a towel and a bathing suit with you for this tour. Please bring with you sunblock which we recommend you apply regularly.