Baja Off Road Jeep Safari in Cabo
Admire beautiful scenarios of the desert whilst driving your own 4x4 Jeep. Cross the limits of adventure and excitement that you can have in Cabo.
This spectacular drive runs parallel to the coast and leads you to one of the oldest missions in Cabo. Discover the beautiful and colorful town of Santiago.
Then stop at Fox Canyon to see the waterfalls and refresh yourself in its clear waters.
After so much adventure you are sure to be hungry. Have lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy some authentic Mexican food.
And you can still have more fun on the way back before the tour ends.and remember, the price its per jeep not per person.
- Guides speaks English and Spanish
- Air conditioned 4 x 4 Jeep
- Stop off at Fox Canyon
- Drive through the colourful small town of Santiago
- Travel off road to explore places not on the main route
- Delicious Mexican Lunch
- the total price its per jeep
- maximum 3 people per jeep
- We adjust to our client`s schedulle
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up in Hotels ,Villas and Residences
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- 4X4 Jeep
- Bilingual guide and driver
- Refreshments and Snacks
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Park Entrance Fees
- Pick up and Drop off
- Gratuities / Tips
- Sun block
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Personal expenses
BAJA JEEP TOUR TO SANTIAGO SCHEDULE 8.30 am Pick up at the Hotel 8.40 – 10.10 am drive to Santiago 10.10 - 10.40 am round at Santiago 10.40 - 11.30 am drive to fox canyon 11.30 - 12.30 pm refresh at waterfalls in Fox Canyon 12.30 - 1.00 pm drive to the restaurant 13.00 - 2.30 pm lunch 2.30 - 4.00 pm transfer back to Hotel
- You will need to have your Drivers License if you wish to drive
- Bring your swimsuit and towels for swimming in Fox Canyon
- Apply sunblock regularly
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- The price is for jeep from 1 to 3 people.