Fireflies Night Cruise with Seafood Dinner
Get back to nature with a night away from Kuala Lumpur on a visit to Kuala Selangor.
Tour a royal burial ground, an ancient fort and a local fishing village—where you’ll also enjoy a seafood dinner filled with a fresh catch—and float through mangroves.
Witness the wonder of thousands of glittering fireflies as the sun set and evening falls.
- Kota Melawati formerly known as Fort Altingsburg
- Kampung Kuantan
- Seafood Set Dinner
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 2-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-1 are free of charge
- The voucher is valid only for the specified tour date and time
- You will need to present a valid ID or travel document to participate
- Minimum of 2 passengers applied for this tour
- Pick-up servicepick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationFull refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide and driver
- Seafood dinner
- Boat ride
- Entrance tickets
- Round trip transfer from city centre hotels
- Camera fees
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 min before scheduled departure. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring insect repellant