Sani Pass 4x4 Lesotho Tour
This tour leaves from Durban and progresses through Pietermaritzburg, which is the major city of Kwazulu-Natal.
We then begin the ascent, up to Sani Pass.
The Sani Pass is a 33-kilometre gravel road that straddles the sheer cliffs of the Drakensburg escarpment in a series of tight zigzag curves.
The route begins at the Sani Pass Hotel which is 1566m above sea level and you will travel in a Land Rover 4x4 upwards along the narrow road crossing the South Africa/Lesotho border post at 1968m above sea level.
There are stops along the way to see the amazing views and as we pass through interesting towns, cities and villages.
When we reach Sani Pass we are rewarded with a visit to the highest pub in Africa which is perched 2873 m above sea level and the most spectacular views you can imagine.
This tour begins with pick up from your hotel in Durban and drop off back to same. The duration of the tour is from 12 to 14 hours.
- Visit the highest pub in Africa
- Spectacular Views at Sani Pass and on the journey to it
- Comfortable 4x4 Jeep
- Knowledgeable Driver / Guide who will entertain you along the journey with interesting facts of the places along the way
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Duration: 12 to 14 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceWe pick up tourists at their Hotel in Central Durban
- Disability Servicesour cars acomodate people with disabilitiess
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Water on the journey
- Any Entrance Fees to places
- Any food and drink other than water
- Important to Note: visitors need to have their passport with them for this tour
- Wear comfortable clothes for traveling and walking
- Flat shoes are recommended for this tour, nothing with a high heels
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.