Adventures Explorer Safari in Masai Mara for 5 days 4 nights
This is a world classic adventure safari featuring Masai Mara safari.
Masai Mara is home to the eighth wonder called the great migration whereby millions of wildebeest and others cross the Masai Mara from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to Kenya Masai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya.
It also combines with Nakuru National Park a UNESCO world heritage site featuring the pink birds (Flamingos).
- Professional Driver- Guides who are dedicated to making your trip enjoyable
- Embark in Game Drives
- Stay at Safari properties which offer luxurious accommodation and a range of amenities
- See the sights of Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Visit Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, Chinese
- Pick-up serviceHotel/place of stay pickup and drop-off
- Disability ServicesOn request we will arrange the services with clients information
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Drinking Water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small Group Tour
- Hotel/Port Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Professional Driver/Guides
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Lodges / Camps in the Game Reserves are booked on Full Board
- National Park fees
- Soft/ Hot Drinks no stated in Itinerary
- Meals and snacks not stated in Itinerary
- International Flights
- Souvenir Photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Morning departure from Nairobi, across its vast floor to the Masai Mara Game Reserve, with its gently rolling grasslands, abundant wildlife and prolific birdlife. Arrive at the lodge in time for lunch and in the afternoon, a game drive in the conservancy where you might spot great herds of shuffling elephants, zebras clustered in geometric confusion, and sleepy lions resting in the shade of acacia trees.
Morning Breakfast then proceeds to the reserve for a full day game drive and will carry packed lunch. Masai Mara is one of unique reserve in Kenya. Its offer wildlife, bird life, nature and culture of Masai community.
Early morning game drive. Then morning breakfast. Check out of the lodge and embark on your journey to Naivasha, Lake Naivasha is among the only two freshwater lakes in the rift valley and this lake is known for its great number of bird species. You will check at your hotel, freshen up and in the afternoon take a boat ride in the lake, then in the evening relax at Lodge.
Depart after breakfast for Lake Nakuru National Park. This scenic lake is famous for its millions of pink flamingoes. Arrive for lunch. Evening game drive.
Depart for Nairobi after early morning game drive and breakfast with brief stops at scenic points along Rift Valley Escarpments. Arrive Nairobi by 2 pm or 3 pm.
- Bring and apply sunscreen regularly and insect repellant
- It is advisable to bring binoculars
- Comfortable boots for safaris, walking and hiking and sneakers for campsite
- You should bring comfortable clothing including a Hat and jacket