2 Days in Masaai Mara on Safari
On this 2 day Maasai Mara safari, you will get to experience one of Kenya's finest wildlife Sanctuary, Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
This reserve has over 450 species of animals including migrants and you will get an opportunity to see as many of these species as possible on the game drives you do during this safari.
Included on this safari is one night's accommodation and our campsite is permanently built and attached with private bathroom with hot showers, Electricity, bed and beddings. Mosquito nets.
Meals: we provide buffet vegetarian and non-vegetarian or any other special meals
- Experience Masai Mara game reserve, Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel or airport in Nairobi
- Evening Game drive on the first night
- Early morning Game Drive
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- On Request
- Pick-up servicePick up from your location in Nairobi
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Transport in safari van with hatch roof
- Pick up from the Airport or hotel in Nairobi
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals (B L D)
- Services of our Professional Guide/Driver
- All park entrance fees
- All game drives
- Statutory taxes
- Personal Insurance
- Items of personal nature
- Alcoholic & Soft drinks like Sodas
- Balloon safari
- Maasai Village
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel at 8:00 am and driven west to Maasai Mara Game Reserve with lunch en route arriving in time for an evening game drive. Masai Mara game reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary. Including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. Although July, August, and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve.
Dinner and overnight accommodations will be at the Camp with hot showers and flushing toilets.
Main destination: Masai Mara National Reserve
Accommodation: MitiMingi Eco Camp
Meals & drinks: Lunch & dinner (Breakfast not included) Drinking water(Other drinks not included)
Early breakfast will be followed by a day of tracking game with your guide in this park of savannah grassland. The driver will drop you at the camp for breakfast. Afterwards, you will depart to Nairobi with lunch en route. Arriving in the evening to be dropped off at the airport to connect flight back home.
Main destination: Nairobi
Meals & drinks: Breakfast & lunch (Dinner not included) Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
NOTE: This safari is a group joining safari camping option
- Bring sunscreen and inspect repellant
- Wear comfortable and non-vibrant coloured clothing on game drives
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1