3 Fantastic Days Group Joining Masai Mara Camping Safari
From Nairobi, you will drive through the Great Rift Valley into the Savannah Grassland.
You will spend 2 nights game viewing, with accommodation next to nature.
You will have a chance to mingle with the local Masai people to learn their lifestyle and enjoy the popular Masai warrior jumps in the evening.
During your stay, you will enjoy an unforgettable African sunrise and sunset while in the National Reserve.
- Thrilling Game Drives
- Have a picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile
- Enjoy an unforgettable African sunrise and sunset while in the National Reserve
- Experience the popular Masai warrior jumps during the evening entertainment.
- Mingle with the local Masai people
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from Nairobi hotel
- Disability ServicesOur services are wheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All game drives
- Transport in safari van with hatch roof.
- All park entrance fees
- Services of our Professional Guide/Driver
- All meals (B L D)
- Accommodation as per itinerary – self-contained tents.
- Visits to masai village
- Items of personal nature
- Alcoholic & Soft drinks
- Tips to your safari crew
08:00 am - Pick up from hotels in Nairobi and go for a short briefing at our office about what is planned for the next 3 days.
Depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, via the viewpoint of the western Great Rift Valley and Narok town for refuelling.
Our journey deepens into the Masai plains arriving at the lodge in time for lunch.
We will start the first introduction game drive in the afternoon tracking various animal species and birds with your driver guide.
Dinner and overnight at Miti Mingi eco camp- ensuite tents with beddings and private shower & toilet.
After breakfast, proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve.
The landscape here is scenic Savannah Grassland on rolling hills.
The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography.
Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile.
Dinner and overnight at the Miti Mingi Eco-camp
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive.
After breakfast, depart the Mara region for Nairobi arriving back in mid-afternoon.
Drop off in town.
- Day pack for your cameras and persoanl items of use during game drives
- Carry mosquito repellent gels
- Carry warm clothes for the nights and light wear for the sun days
- You will be picked from your hotel within nairobi city center proximity
- A visit to a Masai Mara village is an additional charge
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.