Walking Tour of Venice
An unforgettable tour to discover Venice through its narrow alleys called “Calli”, countless bridges and wide traditional and picturesque squares, still the heart of Venetian people's social life.
Let our professional guide take you into an unforgettable journey among Venice's beauties and history.
Discover the famous sites as well as hidden gems mixed with interesting facts about the city of the Serenissima and its everlasting history.
The first highlight of the walking tour is St. Mark’s square, with the description of the majestic St. Mark’s Basilica, the elegant Doge’s Palace, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie.
From St. Mark’s square we will move forward to Campo Santa Maria Formosa, where we will admire the SS. Giovanni e Paolo church with the famous Pantheon. Follow the Scuola Grande di San Marco also known as “Great School of Charity” (the Captains of Fortune). Last but not least, head back to St. Mark’s and admire the Malibran Theater, step through the famous Mercerie, once the pulsing heart of commercial life back in time, nowadays Venice’s main shopping district between Rialto Bridge and St Mark’s Square.
Please note that this tour does not include entrance to main sites such as the Doge's Palace or the Basilica. It is a walking tour which will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- A glimpse into ordinary life of Venetian people
- The true beauty of Venice and its peaceful canals
- Interesting facts about Venice's history and present
- Explore St Mark's Square area, its more famous sites as well as hidden gems
- Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: See Availability Schedule
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Professional tour guide
- Personal headsets to hear the guide better
- Entrance to sites (only external explainations)
- Hotel Pick-up/ drop off
- Food and beverage
* This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
* Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
* Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1