Verona in One Day Private Tour From Venice
In the morning, reach Venice railway station on your own and get on the speed train that will take you to Verona in just 1 hour and a half.
Directly at the train platform in Verona, you will meet your guide, and your tour of Verona will start.
You will take a relaxing walk through the picturesque and full of history street of Verona, the so-called "city of love". Here indeed, the most famous and tragic denouement of the history of the two lovers - Romeo & Juliet - by the writer William Shakespeare took place.
You will see Juliet's balcony, where -it's said- she looked out to see her lover Romeo; the lucky statue of Juliet, Romeo's House, Piazza dei Signori, Porta Borsari where the duel took place between Capuleti and Montecchi, the famous Arena, where all the most famous concerts are still held every year. The tour will end in Piazza Bra.
You will then have some free time to enjoy the city and spend some time at your pace to make some shopping, taste the famous "Juliet's braid", a typical dessert of Verona, or sip a glass of Valpolicella, a wonderful red wine coming from the famous namesake hill of Verona.
In the early evening reach Verona railway station and get on your train for your trip back to Venice. Arrival in Venice railway station at 7.00pm approximately.
- Discover the eternal city of Verona
- Take a relaxing walk through the picturesque and full of history street of Verona
- See Juliet's balcony
- Have some free time to enjoy the city & do some shopping
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The tour will NOT operate during the following dates: Nov. 1st and 21st, Dec. 24th, 25th, 31st, Jan 1st and 6th
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- 2nd class fast train ticket Venice Santa Lucia/Verona Porta Nuova
- 2 hours walking tour of Verona with a qualified guide
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Food and beverage
- Entrance tickets
- Departure from Venice: train leaves at 8.20am from Santa Lucia Venice railway station (arrival in Verona Porta Nuova at 9.30am)
- Departure from Verona: train leaves at 5.30pm from Verona Porta Nuova railway station (arrival in Santa Lucia Venice at 6.40pm)
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly.
- No refund will be provided for no shows or late arrivals.