Venice Grand Canal Private Boat Tour
The Grand Canal of Venice is the most spectacular 'high street' in the world.
The beautiful palaces were built over hundreds of years and slowly the Grand Canal became what it is today.
Our tour helps you to imagine what the Grand Canal was like when there were still gardens, 'squeri' (places where gondolas are built), warehouses, and stonemasons.
- Why are there so many palaces with differing styles of architecture?
- Why are there those Moorish and eastern style windows?
Our guide will entertain you with stories of the most historical palaces (many having famous owners).
Our narrated tour helps you recognize each palace, who lived where and to discover why the poets & writers such as Shelley, Byron, & Browning loved this city.
This 60 min tour includes a cruise along the city's more secluded waterways to enjoy the picturesque small bridges and 'off the beaten track'' sights, to introduce you to a quieter Venice.
Venice was built to be appreciated from the water; the facades of the city can only be seen from the canals.
Enjoy a glass of the famous Bellini cocktail while taking in these special sights.
This boat tour is enjoyable for all ages and gives your feet a well-earned rest!
Our boat tour in a private motor-launch gives you a great overall view of the city, covering many of the sestieri (districts).
- Admire from the Grand Canal, the most spectacular and main canal of Venice.
- Our guide will entertain you with stories of the most historical palaces
- Cruise along the city's more secluded waterways to enjoy the picturesque small bridges and 'off the beaten track'' sights, to introduce you to a quieter Venice.
- This boat tour is enjoyable for all ages and gives your feet a well-earned rest
- Enjoy a glass of the famous Bellini cocktail while taking in these special sights
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- The Tour Departure Is Fixed at 3.00 pm
- This tour is available everyday during the Summer
- Easy CancellationFree cancellation until 2 working days prior to the date of the tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private boat
- Qualified private guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop off
- Kindly specify the language required for the assistance on the booking
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- The tour will NOT take place on the following dates: April 25th, May 1st, June 2nd, July 14th, August 15th, September 2nd
- This tour has to be booked at least 4 working days in advance
- Free cancellation until 2 working days
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1