The Golden Basilica
On this tour, escorted by a Tour Guide prepared in accordance with the Curia of Venice, enjoy a full visit of this masterpiece of Byzantine art, unique of its kind in Italy, you'll have the pleasure to admire beautiful gold mosaics and marble inlays of the floors, sitting comfortably while our guide will show you the represented biblical scenes, the history and the particularities of this ancient basilica.
Admire The Pala d'oro, exquisite example of the Byzantine art with its thousands of gems and precious stones; enjoy the view of the Treasury, a splendour of the religious art collected along the centuries.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Visit the amazing St. Mark’s Basilica
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 1 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays: French
- Wednesdays/Saturdays: Spanish
- Mondays/Fridays: German
- Children aged from 0-5 are free of charge
- This tour does not operate on November 1st/21st, December 8th/25th and January 1st/6th
- This tour departs daily at 12:00 pm except Sundays, religious holidays or special events
- Easy Cancellation4 days before reservation: free of charge 3 days before or no-show: 100% of penalties
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance tickets
- Local tour guide
- Transport to meeting point
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing and comfortable footwear.